Monday, September 24, 2012

My beautiful friend MayKela Cox wrote something beautiful that's been truly inspiring me today. She wrote: 
 "If your not being treated with love and respect check your price tag! perhaps you have marked yourself down. It's you who tell people what your worth by what u accept. Get off the clearance rack and get behind the glass where they keep all the valuables. The bottom line is, other are never willing to do for you what your not willing to do for yourself!! #valueyourselfmorefirst"
What have I been pricing myself as? Somedays I give myself Desert Industries T-Shirt rates but praying that someone could turn me into a Nordstroms sweater. Well Dammit!!! I am SUCH as Nordstroms sweater and I dont need anybody to tell me convince me otherwise.
Gosh, I love this philosophy so much. What do you price yourself as? What are you worth? How do you value yourself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Cooper, In Search Of William.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.