Sunday, September 23, 2012

Its nice to remind myself sometimes of the small things that I'm surrounded by... I think its so easy to get caught up in the hugely grand script of life and not notice the simple grammar marks that make up our life.

#1 The Sky and the Fall Mountains
I regularly forget how beautiful the mountains are. It seems that Utah goes from Summer to Winter in 2 weeks and the 2 weeks of Autumn that we do get are amazing.


#2 The Window in my Shower
I could, and probably have, spent hours looking out at the world while being pelted by hot water. Nothing compares to the feeling of observing the world from a safe comfortable place and not being part of it for a moment.


#3 Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby"
Remember when music wasn't entirely made up of "Lets F*** in a club" dance beats and "I got my cash money, get me some hunnys" lyrics? Remember when songs actually meant something, were tremendously catchy, and filled with impressive vocals. This popped up on my Pandora and I had a 90s'gasm.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Cooper, In Search Of William.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.